|Real Wishes Foundation
Real Wishes Foundation Mission Statement
The mission of this foundation is to pay it forward to our community which provides our livelihood. The foundation will seek individuals or organizations in need and will work diligently to help fulfill those needs.
Dine to Donate at Applebee's - First Wednesday of EVERY MONTH! Just let your Server know you are there for the Real Wishes Foundation and 10% of your bill will go towards the Foundation!
How can you become a member? Well that's simple too!! All you have to do is purchase a Polo Shirt or T-shirt, which will have our Foundation name, our logo, the wishing well and term REALTORâ Volunteer. The polo's are $20 and the t-shirts are $15.
Click here for the Application for Membership or to Donate
Since the establishment of the Foundation and its Board we have worked hard to find ways, as a group of REALTORSâ, we can give back to our community.
If you know of an individual or organization that could benefit from our Foundation, please contact Joanne Werstlein and she will present it to the Foundation Board of Directors or please feel free to attend any of our monthly meetings which are held the 1st Wednesday of every month at the Association Office beginning at 9:00AM.
Hope all of you will consider becoming a member. I feel, as a group, we can do great things.
Patti Miller, President
Real Wishes Foundation
Look at what Real Wishes Foundation has done over the past years!
- Helped with West End Clean Up 2009, 2010, 2011
- Participated in the Halloween Fall Festival promoting a safe environment for children in 2009, 2010
- Granted a need and raised $2600 to replace all the windows for a woman with a debilitating disease.
- Raised almost $14,000 for Peggy Kiebach who needed chemo treatments not covered by insurance via and Outback Steakhouse Luncheon, Rummage Sale, and our "Evening for Wishes" Auction.
- Raised over $4,000 for "Relay For Life 2010". Raised over $9,000 for Relay for Life in 2011.
- Participated in Hands of Love "Operation Paint Brush" and painted a home.
- Provide needed items on a regular basis to Good Neighbor Alliance.
We paid for a permit for a family that needed handicapped accessible additions onto their home.
We raised over $14,000 to help pay for medical treatment for a cancer patient. We purchased a water heater for a gentleman that had a fire in his home and had no hot water for 2 years.
We helped a local teenager go to the Gothia Cup to represent her soccer team. We have helped seal roof leaks in houses.
Replaced water pipes in homes that were leaking.
Replaced a molding porch and roof for an elderly lady.
Helped the Double Adobe Quilters build a ramp for their facility
Painted two houses with Habitat for Humanity
Sent money to assist with funeral costs in the loss of a child
Helped the Monument Fire/Flood Relief victims. We have successfully raised over $125,000 for the victims. We have helped evacuees and those that have loss their homes.
Find us online on our FACEBOOK PAGE
Our Real Wishes Foundation Brochure and Membership Application
PLEASE SUPPORT OUR FOUNDATION AND HELP US MAKE A DIFFERENCE BY PAYING IT FORWARD TO OUR COMMUNITY!!!!